Press "Enter" to skip to content

‘He literally saved my family’s lives': Bath employee saves family trapped in burning home

A Bath Borough Public Works employee and volunteer firefighter was the first on the scene of a fire earlier this month at 214 E. Northampton St., where he helped the residents escape. “I saw two people hanging out of the window, yelling for help,” John Ashworth said. “We are out of time,” he told them. “You need to jump to me.”
Source: Morningcall

Call Now Button
%d bloggers like this: